Friday, September 08, 2006

It has been a rough rough week I must say.
Esp to YOU-KNOW-WHO.

Was late for remedial today.
Actually YL, jie & me purposely wanted to be late for Chang's lessons.
Ho ho ho.
Imagine, 3 hours of remedials.
No big?

Ha ha ha.
Miss Kokila got my handphone number!
:D :D
Was in-charge of the photography proficiency badge.
Woah, loads of work to be done.

:D

I dont know,
a series of incidents happened afterwards.
Shant elaborate nor go any further.
To prevent any misconceptions & stuffs.

My auntie may be pretty annoying at times,
some might wanna slap her too.
But her logic is really true.
She talks sense into us,
even though its not my fault.

Dad drove me to the library.
Met up with Lin & the rest.
Saw that YL, Ken, GH, Zubaidah, Fatin & Haqim was there.
(:

1 small kid kept coming near us,
wanting to get Zu's attention xD
Awww, so cute.

Accompanied my LAOGONG Linda for her piano rehearsal after that.

I can see the JEC building from the 4th floor!
:D

Dar going for her piano rehearsal (:


My laogong :D :D

She plays like an expert :)

Doesnt this word scares you? xD

HOT air rises COLD air sinks.
Thats why air-cons are always at the top XD

OMG!
PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL! =D =D

Ken, JH & GH were super nice.
They "delivered" our bags from the library to the music school.
Thanks guys (:

I always failed to get a shot of him lah.
He always wins :/

YAY!
Our lovely milk poster design :D

Although you may be harsh.
Da shi teng, ma shi ai.
Sometimes I ever wonder if it applies to you.
Sometimes I may be right,
sometimes I may be terribly wrong.
Either ways,
you're our kin,
our closest one.
We shant forget all the happy moments;
Dad.

& I just wanna say,
Im sorry mum.
A million apologies from me.
Mummy has been working OT all because of the IMF thinggy.
Rest well mum! :D

This throbbing headache is giving me a headache.
Ha ha ha.

OH!
Thanks for accompanying & making me smile once again.
Im glad, Im contented (:

No comments: